Anti- Trafficking & Exploitation of minors
Girl Directory (hereby referred to as GD) is committed to fighting against human trafficking and will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities and agencies in investigations of suspected abuse of human rights.
If the entertainer is accompanied by or contacted through another individual, please look for the following warning signs:
The individual speaks for or appears to maintain control over the entertainer?
- The entertainer seem fearful of that individual
- The entertainer has difficulty communicating, whether resulting from a language barrier or fear of interaction.
- The entertainer looks very young, possibly a minor.
If these signs and common sense, indicate trafficking has taken place please contact the appropriate authorities.
Please report any suspected sexual exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking to the appropriate authorities.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- CyberTipline - report child exploitation
- 24-Hour Hotline: 1-800-843-5678
- Polaris Project - Report Human Trafficking: 888-373-7888
- Dept. of Health & Human Services: 888-373-7888
- Children of the Night: 800-551-1300
- ACE National: 202-220-3019
- Homeland Security Investigations Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE
- Dept. of Justice: 888-428-7581
- FBI Office: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
- YPA Agent - Jugendschutzbeauftragter: Rechtsanwalt Dr. Daniel Kötz